Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Accommodation: 5 characterful rooms on different levels, sleeping 2, 3 or 4 persons; all are en suite.
Some have fireplaces and one has a private terrace. One which has a fireplace and 2 bathrooms - one normal and one open air and with a view! All have air conditioning and heaters.
Location: Set on a terraced hillside above the village of Afensou just 1 hour north of Taroudant. The last few kms of the journey is a track along which you’ll be driven by 4x4 – or in good weather possible by car or even on foot. There are 2 access routes: one may not be feasible in bad weather.
Services and other points to note: Flexible programme of activities to choose from includes gentle or strenuous walking, mule riding, exploration by 4x4, mountain biking or cookery lessons. A genuine experience of Berber culture including an in-house hammam. Longer treks with 4x4 support are also offered.
Meals: 3 meals a day are included: menus are imaginative.
Staff: Luc, Hafida, his Berber wife, and staff will give you a warm welcome. Luc speaks excellent English and French. Kamal speaks excellent English.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 12.00 noon
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>