Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation date is possible up to 60 days before arrival
All changes made after free cancellation date will be charge accordingly to our policy:
60 – 31 days before arrival ------------------ 30% of the total cost of cancelled rooms/nights
30 - 15 days before arrival------------------ 50 % of the total cost of cancelled rooms/nights
14 – 8 days before arrival------------------ 75 % of the total cost of cancelled rooms/nights
7 - 0 days before arrival------------------ 100% of the total cost of cancelled rooms/night
We require a prepayment of 30% of the total amount, 60 days prior to arrival.
Outstanding amount should be paid at most 14 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The hotel is located directly in front of the Holesovice Tipsport Arena in Prague 7 district. 400 meters from the hotel you will find the main tram & bus stop which takes you into the old town within 12 minutes. Nadrazi Holesovice is also 400 meters away and can take you within 3 stops to the main Florenc Station.
Le Petit Hotel Prague offers 82 rooms include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and towels which are changed on request. The hotel also offers a breakfast room to serve it’s guests each morning and luggage room to ensure guests have a comfortable stay. The fully functioning front desk also offers guests and option to buy transport tickets or transfer to the local airport.
Le Petit Hotel Prague Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival or charge the total amount in case of non-refundable bookings.
Breakfast not included.
Breakfast costs 6 EUR/ person - upon the request.
24 hours Reception
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>