Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are located in the heart of the Verdon Natural Park. Here, is the best way to visit one of the most beautiful river valleys in Europe, also known as the Grand Canyon of France, the Gorges du Verdon. On foot (40 minutes) or by car (10 minutes), you can also easily reach the Lake of Esparon. Lovers of nature, these calm and blue waters, surrounded by rocks and flora, will not fail to charm you.
We have the perfect accommodation. We provide mixed dormitory with comfortable bunk beds.
Le Payanet Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0,7 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
24 hours Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>