Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Lane 62 Hostel is perfectly located right in front of Taichung Bus Rapid Transit station with easy access to many famous attractions nearby, such as TungHai university, TungHai night market and TungHai Art street. You can reach these attractions within 10min walk. What's more, it is easy to take a 25 min bus ride to Fengja night market, or 20 min bus ride to National Science Museum.
The friendly host, Kerr, who loves travel and to experience a myriad of different cultures, is able to speak fluent English, Mandarin and simple Japanese. Furthermore, Kerr is willing to unveil authentic Taiwanese culture to his guests, to help them discover amazing Taiwanese food, to provide travel information, and to teach some simple Mandarin.
Guests staying In Lane 62 can enjoy the friendly atmosphere and excellent company, or take some time for themselves in their own curtain partitioned area equipped with an LED reading light, air conditioning and fans. Lane 62 is the perfect choice of accommodation, and an excellent launch pad from which to explore all the delights Taichung has to offer.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: 15:00~23:00; check-out time: 11:00.
The bed will be ready at 15:00 and the guests can store the luggage if they arrive earlier.
2. Cash (TWD) only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. No smoking in the hostel.
5. Lane 62 provides shampoo, shower gel and hairdryer.
6. No food inside the rooms.
7. Please keep voice down after 23:00.
8. Air condition is available from 18:00~09:00. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>