Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
It features 13 private rooms, most of them with ensuite bathroom, a fairy garden with mountain view, free barbecue facilities, a small self-kitchen, an elevator and a private parking.
Housekeeping is complied daily and free Wi-Fi is available in the common spaces and in the rooms.
Breakfast (a simple but abundant Italian breakfast) is included in the price and served on site.
The Peace Lodge is ideal for couples, families and all travellers (including not so young ones) looking for quiet and privacy.
The “Hosteria de Menàs”, the Main Hostel’s Lake-view Bar and Restaurant and its rental services will be at your complete disposal, just a few minutes away.
Menaggio (Middle-Lake), where the hostel is located, is a strategic starting point to explore Lake Como, including by public transports. The Hostel’s multilingual staff will be happy to share plenty of information and advice on hiking and sightseeing.
The Hostel organises cooking classes and, through its local partners, can help you book Italian language, sailing and rock climbing courses, guided bike or hiking tours etc.
Lake Como Hostel La Primula II Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 5 to 11 pm.
Check out before 10 am.
The check-in takes place at the Main Hostel from 10 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 11 pm (reception is closed between 2 and 5 pm).
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy:7 days before arrival.
We are ready to welcome you and guarantee you, in complete safety, the most beautiful experience on Lake Como!
Our priority is your health and that of our staff. We will ensure in all common areas, including the Bar & Restaurant of the main hostel, compliance with all the safety standards: masks, social distancing, availability of sanitizing gel, frequent sanitization with specific products and ozonator etc. All rooms will be cleaned daily, unless you prefer not to, by staff wearing gloves and masks and scrupulously following the sanitization procedures.
For your safety, we promote online check-in and self check-out.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peace Lodge! Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Flexible NRR
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>