Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit is not refundable nor is the total once it is charged onto the credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
All the rooms have tea and coffee making facilities including a kettle, a small fridge and a dining table. There is free super-fast reliable broad band WI-FI access in the rooms. There are lots of books in several languages and guide books on Granada, Andalucia and Spain. Book exchange is available free of charge on leave one take one basis. Victor has designed and printed his own exclusive customized map of Granada for his guests, which has already become very popular. It includes all the places he likes when it comes to go out sightseeing or partying, eating or drinking, for tapas or wine, for beer or ice-cream, for hot chocolate or pastries. Priceless! You will not want to go out without it!
La Casa de Victor is right in the center, two blocks from Plaza Mariana Pineda, one the most beautiful and popular parts of Granada, within walking distance of almost everything. Restaurants, tapas bars, clubs, museums, monuments, festivals, flamenco venues, theaters, cinemas, most beautiful squares, parks, gardens, boulevards and most popular shopping streets and avenues. We are connected by direct buses and shuttles to each and every part of Granada, including the Airport and the Bus and Railway Stations.
Proper breakfast is not provided but free tea, coffee, sugar, milk, croissants and cupcakes are included with your accommodation. You can have that in your room whenever you want, as early or as late as you like. It is not a banquet but remember it is free and available all day. If you want to have a richer breakfast or save money on food remember you have a big fridge in the room and there are good cheap supermarkets nearby.
This is a private home. There is not a receptionist. Arrivals are accepted from 09:00 to 23:00 (9 AM to 11 PM) but you must inform of your arrival time minimum a day in advance. Reception on arrival is by appointment only, do not forget that. You cannot change your arrival time on the same day. If you arrive late or if you do not inform of your arrival time your check-in will be automatically postponed to 22:00 (10 PM).
The property policies:
Minimum age 18
There is luggage storage service, run by an external company, conveniently located until midnight a few blocks from here.
Please double check that the e-mail address provided with your booking is correct, so that we can contact you if a problem arises with your reservation.
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
- Kreditkarten nicht akzeptiert
- Steuern enthalten
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>