Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Malagueta beach is at 10 minutes walk to enjoy the amazing sunny days of La Costa del Sol and sunbathe for a killer tan.
When you visit La Casa Mata you will find record of the realization of an idea(l) and we will strive for each and every one of you to leave with the best memories. Hopefully you will leave us with a smile as many people did since its creation.
La Casa Mata is a clean and friendly environment, rooms are spacious with an individual safe for everyone. You will have the chance of enjoying our game room, make your friends envious by sending pictures of Malaga and/or surfing the net with our wifi network.
if you have cooking skills you will find a fully fitted kitchen at your complete disposal to express your creativity.
We hope we will see as many of you as possible, just please keep in mind that some rules of common sense and mutual respect apply.
- hours reception is 11.00am close 00.00
- Canceled booking is not available in high season ( easter and august fair)
- Our general cancellation policy is 72 hours before the day of arrival.
- Maximum accept group bookings of 6 people .
- La Casa Mata has an age restriction: we cannot accept people under 18
You will be free to utilise 'aprovecha de tu libertad':
- Free Coffee And Tea
- Free Internet And Wifi
- Free Sheets And Blankets
- Free Individual Safe With Lock
- Free Suitcase Deposit
- Free Maps Of Town
- Free Tourist Information
- Free walking tour every day
- Free Help For House Rent
- Towel For Rent
La Casa Mata. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>