Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are proud to have opened the first guesthouse in Koyasan, allowing travelers and pilgrims from all over the world to visit this beautiful place at an affordable price. An oasis of simple comfort, we created Koyasan Guesthouse Kokuu in a modern style that stays true to the essence of this sacred mountain.'
We welcome travelers from all over the world who are searching for a friendly and relaxed environment. We are locals running the guesthouse and thus can offer you a good insight into this sacred area, as well as some insiders tips on the best places to go. We look forward to having you stay at our guesthouse in Koyasan.
All guests are required to abide by the following terms and conditions:
【TERMS and CONDITIONS】
■Check-in / Check-out
Our standard check-in times are between 15:00 - 19.00 hours. If you wish to arrive before 15:00, we will do our best to arrange for your room to be ready or hold your luggage until your room is ready.
If you are likely to arrive after 19.00 hours, it is helpful to let us know an approximate arrival time.
Those who fail to arrive by 21:00 will have their reservation cancelled.
Please be aware that, although with plentiful beautiful and amazing sites, Koyasan is a somewhat remote location from the major cities and to arrive on time, be careful to check your travel route:
If arriving after 19pm at Koyasan station,
there is no bus bound for Okunoin-mae (the nearest bus stop from Kokuu).
THE LAST BUS bound for Okunoin-mae leaves at 19:00pm (weekdays) and 19:16pm (weekends)
from Koyasan station.
If you miss the 19:00 bus, the next bus is only bound for Okunoin-guchi ,which is one stop before Okunoin-mae.
You may need to walk 20min from the bus stop.
To avoid your inconvenience, we strongly recommend you to check in by 19:00.
You can check the bus time schedule from Koyasan station as below.
Check-out by 10:00am.
But again, you are welcome to leave your luggage and/or vehicle here during the day of departure.
Please make full payment in Japanese Yen at the reception when you check in.
Please note that we do not accept credit cards/debit cards,
thus make sure to exchange some currency into Japanese YEN or withdraw cash before coming to Koyasan.
There is not any ATM machine around our guesthouse.
Cancellations must be made by email or telephone and then confirmed by email at least 48 hours prior to 14.00 on your planned arrival date.
If you cancel between 24 & 48 hours before 14.00 on your due arrival date, a charge of 50% of the total booking amount will be charged. If you cancel less than 24 hrs before 14.00 on the due date of arrival or fail to arrive at the hotel ('no show'), we will charge 100% of the value of your booking.
We are required by law to maintain a register of our guests. All guests must on check-in produce and provide details of a valid passport.
We are sorry that there is no kitchen facilities provided.
We have a free parking space. Cars and their contents are parked entirely at the car owners' risk.
Kokuu is a strictly non-smoking establishment. Should you smoke in your room, our state-of-the-art fire system will trigger and we will charge a housekeeping fee of 10.000
Kokuu reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate without notice an individual’s stay at Kokuu where deemed necessary. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>