Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are located in the heart of Osaka, an easy 7 minute walk from the north exit of Tennoji Station. No transfer access to Kansai International Airport. Within walking distance of the Eiffel tower of Osaka Tsutenkaku, Tennoji Zoo, and the Osaka Museum of Fine Arts. Easy access to all of Osaka’s famous attractions via train/subway. University Studio Japan (25 minutes), Namba/Shinsaibashi (10 minutes), Osaka Castle (15 minutes), Umeda (20 minutes).
Upon entering Khaosan World Tennoji you will be greeted by our amazing staff who can all speak English as well as various other languages. After finishing your check in and getting recommendations from our staff, many of which grew up in Osaka, you can relax in our gorgeous lounge area located conveniently on the 1st floor. Perfect for meeting up with other travelers, hanging out with our staff, or just relaxing after a long day of traveling. Facilities include a traditional Japanese style sitting area with a tatami mat floor, a kitchen with all the cooking essentials, two enormous flat screen televisions, 24 hour coin laundry, and a traditional Japanese footbath!
After a long day of traveling our touring you can relax in our heated footbath (think of a large shallow hot tub) and let all your stress and exhaustion soak away. You won’t find this in any other hostel.
We have mixed gender and female-only dormitories of various sizes and private rooms ranging from 2 people to 9 person rooms. Private rooms include western style rooms and Japanese style tatami mat rooms . Perfect for families and groups of all sizes. All rooms include private showers and toilets.
Amenities and towels are provided for free!
Of course we have highspeed free wifi available throughout the whole hostel!
If you have any questions or requests please feel free to send us an email!
We hope to offer you a one of a kind experience and guarantee that you will love your stay here! Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Nützliche Dinge
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>