Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We offer private accommodation as well as sharing accommodation in dormitories
Kenza Residence is managed by 'The cultural and touristic animation center KENZA ', a private initiative combining and integrating scientific cultural and touristic aspects with a focus on the study and research of the natural and cultural environment of the Ksours and the Sahara of the Tunisian south east.
The Restaurant A spacious cave with his serving as Khaznatroglodyte restaurant.
A family-style kitchen fully equipped for art Traditional cuisine (kouchi, skewers, goblet
Please note we apply 72-hour cancelaltion policy; We woulsd also appreciate to be contacted prior to arrival and notified your estimated arrival time so that to organize a customized check-in Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Kostenloses Parken
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>