Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The place where I grew up is now home for backpackers visiting Santa Cruz. The hostel started in 2006 and has established a well-balanced between fun and relaxation. We go according to the guests staying, if you want to have fun and party, we organized BBQ's by the pool “all you can drink and eat” for everyone to meet and have a good time. If you want to rest and relax just watching movies or having a drink at the poolside bar you can also do so. We have years of experience running a confortable, secure and spotlessly clean place with lots of tourist information for your travel. We are not the cheapest place in Santa Cruz, but definitely the best one!
Spacious Dorms with A/C*, Comfy Beds inside Private Capsules, Continental Breakfast Buffet with delicious fruit, natural juices and a person that cooks fresh eggs the best way you like them in front of you and at the precise minute you want them. Fancy nice scramble eggs?
Self-catering kitchen, computers with Internet and WiFi, BOOK EXCHANGE, laundry service, SPANISH LESSONS, ADVENTURE JOURNEYS and lots of Tourist information. Bilingual and very friendly staff willing to help you 24 hours with everything you may need.
Strategic location between the Bus Station (18 minutes walk - 5 min by taxi), Local Airport El Trompillo (15 minutes walk - 5 min by taxi) and City Center Main Plaza (about 25 minutes walk -10 min by taxi for less than 2 USD).
Located in a residential neighborhood inside the center of the city the hostel is an Island free of traffic jams, noisy cars and pollution. At only one block of distance of the largest and most important Green Park of the City. Close to the hostel you are going to find restaurants, fast food venues, street vendors, supermarkets, market, banks, ATMs, pharmacies, cinema and everything you need
This hostel is about relaxation, meeting other travelers, experiencing the tropical beauty of Santa Cruz and its hectic nightlife. Jodanga is the best starting point for exploring all that the city and surrounds has to offer so come, feel at home and have an awesome time with us!
*The Air Conditioner is on from 11pm until 7.30am Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>