Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The Hostel is located next to Avenida Paulista and Consolação metro station. In the neighbourhood you can find restaurants, bars and fervent bohemian life. We can't forget the theaters, cinemas and bests shopping centers in the city. Jardins Village Hostel is a good choice for students because is next to many Brazilian universities too.
The decoration is light and brings a tranquillity and a high mood for the visitors. With the harmony of many mandalas and colours, the visitor is in a very inviting environment to meet new people and cultures and feel relaxed by the atmosphere brought by the environment. In addition to bringing an entire structure and facility of a modern hostel and recently renovated. At Jardins Village Hostel, we have several types of rooms, and can fit exactly what the visitor needs, from female rooms, mixed rooms to a single equipped suite. The shared rooms have very comfortable beds, premium linens, outlets and individual lockers. Shared rooms can be set up for couples or friends who want more privacy. We find version with or without bathroom, with air conditioning or fan, remembering that all single rooms have SKY TV 210 channels.
Jardins Village Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check-in by appointment by 8am - 23pm
No pets are allowed at this property. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Nützliche Dinge
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>