Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guests are requested to keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Smoking is not allowed inside the guest rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The guesthouse is situated above Dharamsala and McLeodganj - the home of the Dalai Lama - and is an ideal base for trekking, excursions, and exploring the locality.
The views and natural surroundings are stunning, with diverse flora and fauna, including kites, monkeys and mongooses.
We have a selection of comfortable, stylishly furnished twin and double rooms, some with attached bathroom and use of shared kitchen, and some with use of shared bathroom. We off breakfast and traditional Himachali home-cooked dinners at an additional cost.
The atmosphere is welcoming - the two brothers who own Jagatram Niwas live on-site with their families - but guests may also enjoy privacy as they wish, sitting out on our huge terraces. Whether you are looking for activities (including trekking and yoga/meditation courses in the area) or a peaceful retreat, Jagatram Niwas offers a great holiday. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Flexible NRR
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>