Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Housed within an ancient dwelling of the Middle Ages, initially meant to house a convent of Benedictine monks, the property is an ideal place to spend a relaxing stay and tranquility, thanks to the vast garden that characterizes the B&B.
The property enjoys the fruits of its strategic position close to many places rich in history and nature known throughout the world (Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena, Pienza, Assisi, Gubbio, Perugia, Orvieto, Lake Trasimeno, etc.) that you can easily reach and visit.
The B & B is developed in an apartment with private entrance provided with:
2 double bedrooms
The entire apartment and the garden is fully available to guests.
Furthermore, upon request, the owner Romana, chef at Civitella Ranieri Art Foundation, will be pleased to prepare dinners with typical dishes of the traditional Umbrian-Tuscan and Italian cuisine, all dressed with the originality of the chef.
Il Giardino di Romi Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>