Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Spending a few days at the Bossi is beautiful. Far from the noise and confusion, immersed in a friendly and lush nature, the villa offers the possibility of reappearing long times and forgotten spaces. In the past the villa has hosted artists, musicians, writers, and it seems that their souls still roam in the corridors and in the cozy rooms, every corner here can tell a story and every window reveals a picture.
The rooms are comfortable, the common rooms welcoming, every window is a painting, and every corner could tell a story.
In the summer we organize many activities, at 6 pm there is always a game of volleyball, and then a ping pong tournament, and then why not organize a bbcq all together or a nice cocktail in the pool?
I Bossi Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Property may pre authorize your credit card.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>