Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Situated in Vallentuna, Hotell Norrort is 3 km from Vallentuna Church and 3 km from Jarlabanke Runestones. Shops and restaurants can be found in Vallentuna Centrum and its surroundings. Stockholm is 20 km from the hotel.
Hotell Norrort offers affordable accommodation. All our rooms are equipped with TV, microwave, air-conditioning, and private bathroom. All Standard category rooms have private bathrooms, microwaves, and refrigerators. The deluxe rooms are fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, hobs and fridge. The private bathrooms have a shower, washer/dryer. We also offer free access to shared kitchen and laundry room.
Hotell Norrort Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00. (If a guest would like to check in later, once they arrive at the hotel they call the number that is placed at the reception and someone will accommodate them.)
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash (Swedish Krona), credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included (The property does not provide breakfast but you have access to a kitchen).
Reception 12:00 - 18:00 (if you need assistance at other time, you can call the number given at the reception).
Non smoking (Smoking is permitted only in specially indicated areas). Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>