Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 day for initial rooming list and rooming list correction up to 48 hours before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Parties aren't allowed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Santa Eufemia is ideally located for the visits to the historical and medieval villages and the highest mountain of Portugal: Serra da Estrela.
Guests have free access to the pool and jacuzzi of the neighboring hotel. The helpful staff can arrange for ski storage and skiing opportunities in the area.
During Winter, Covilha is the main access point to the mountain, providing easy access the Ski Station. It is also known for its excellent gastronomic portfolio with several regional specialties.
Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Soundproofed Rooms, Heating, Luggage Storage, Gay Friendly, Ski Storage. Free Wi-Fi and free parking.
Rooms are large, comfortably furnished, and sound proof.
48 Double rooms
33 Single rooms
44 Nonsmoking rooms
1 Handicapped friendly room
2 Connected rooms
optional extra bed
optional child's bed
TV remote control
Check In: 14:00
Check Out: 12:00
Credit card facilities (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
Cancellation Policy:24 hours Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>