Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the Full charge
Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the 50% Charge of the Total Cost (Property policy).
Additional Terms and Conditions
50 % advance Payment in compulsory of the Total Charge of the Group
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
It takes 5 minutes to reach Hotel Opera Airport from Indira Gandhi Airport which is at a distance of approximately 5 kms. It also has easy access to New Delhi , Nizamuddin, and Railway Station which is within a distance of approximately 12 to 15 kms. from Both Railway Station is approachable too with the distance of approximately 18 kms.
Owing to its proximity to the airport, it is one of the favored destinations for discerning business and leisure travelers.
Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the first night charge (Property policy).
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
- Shuttle Bus
- Spät Check out
- Zimmerservice (24 Stunden)
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>