Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hotel Laurel 41 stands just a 100 m walking distance from the main bus terminal ado that connects Cancun not only with the International Airport, but also with all other main Mexican cities. It is a good starting point for your travels around Mexico as well as a convenient in-between stopping hub between your trips. Everything you need is at hand - the most Mexican street of the Downtown - Calle Yaxchilan, the restaurants, fast food stops and Mexican snack cantinas, the supermarket 'Mega' as well as 24 hrs mini-mart 'Oxxo', and the main avenue of the Downtown - Avenida Tulum - that will take you straight to the beach and Party Zone.
The property offers only private rooms, each with its private bathroom with hot shower, flat screen with cable TV (around 60 international channels), free Wi-Fi. The property offers a wide range of accommodation: double, twin and triple. There is a fully equipped kitchen where the 'Toast and Coffee' is served free of charge every morning.
Hotel Laurel 41 policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash and credit card accepted.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Please note: Foreign business travelers, who require a printed invoice, a tax of 19% will be charged regardless of the length of their stay in Mexico. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
Breakfast not included.
24-hour front desk.
Airport transfers available upon request. Charge may apply: MEX$450 (approx. 23 euro). Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>