Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The Euro Hotel is located in Pieve Santo Stefano, at only one km from Montedoglio Lake, in the heart of Valtiberina Toscana. In only 50 km you will be able to reach Arezzo and, in only 100 km Assisi. Moreover, you can reach in a few minutes beautiful and historic cities such as Perugia and Gubbio and you will be able to admire the original masterpieces of Piero della Francesca.
The hotel is the ideal place from where to explore the numerous treasures of the area: countryside, history, religion, art and culture located in the charming area of Tuscany, Umbria and Marche.
In the area is full of Natural trails for all who loves hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding.
The hotel has 55 soundproofed rooms of different types equipped with air conditioning, direct dial telephone, minibar, safe, satellite TV, Pay TV, private bathroom with shower, bath tub.
The hotel restaurant has a huge variety of different, delicious and typical meals with an excellent 'bistecca Fiorentina' (Florence steak).
Hotel Euro's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception Service Available 24 hours. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>