Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
The Hotel Elixir is nestled in a quiet little street just steps from the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the historic Marais district. This splendid location is perfect for exploring the centre of Paris on foot.
Step into our bright and modern reception area and enjoy a warm welcome from our 24 hour service. Relax in the friendly atmosphere of our comfortable hotel ideal for business guests and leisure travellers. The Elixir Hotel offers disabled access with a specially adapted Deluxe room, as well as wheelchair access to breakfast room and lift. Our dedicated, multilingual team will endeavour to meet your specific needs and help make your stay with us as carefree and relaxing as possible.
Hotel Elixir Paris Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
24 hour reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards + pre authorization 50€ night.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.88 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 13 EUR per person per day.
Minimum age restriction to make a booking is 18 years old. The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Non-smoking hotel. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>