Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Recanto Azul Hostel is conveniently located close to the Historical Centre of Paraty, great restaurants, markets, drugstores, bakeries and the main plaza where the great festivals of Paraty, as the International Literature Fest, Cachaça Festival, Bourbon Jazz Festival, among many others. To enjoy the tours and beautiful scenery of the city the routes are also very close to the Hostel. Here you will find all the hospitality of paraty people in a simple place, cozy, comfortable and enjoy all this with economy.
Facilities include a common room where you can meet fellow travellers, relax and enjoy a drink, a free breakfast, free linen and blankets on beds, free lockers, free high speed internet and free local guides;
Our approachable reception staff are on-call 24 hours a day. Our aim is for you to enjoy your stay in Paraty with the comfort and tranquility you deserve.
If you have to cancel your booking you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Bookings for NYE and Carnival:
In order to guarantee your reservation, beside the 10% deposit made on Hostelworld.com you will need to pay 50% in advance in order to secure your booking for those periods. We will contact you to send you the money transfer details. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>