Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hostel Idrija, located a 5 minute walk from the historic town center of Idrija, is housed in an old nunnery and bording school, and is today the home of a thriving youth center.
We offer 15 rooms with up to 45 beds in various room types, ranging from private 2-bedrooms to mixed dorm rooms. A well-equipped kitchen, lounge room and big terrace are included for your leisure. Accommodation services includes free bed linens and towels, shared bathrooms, free wi-fi and free parking. We offer additional services such as laundry, pet accommodation and bike rentals.
The hostel is about 500 meters from the town centre and the bus station. Guests can also visit the mercury mine Antonijev Rov, as well as Gewerkenegg Castle and its museum exhibitions, both a 7 minute walk from our hostel. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine in restaurants around town, including Idrija’s local specialty, Idrijski žlikrofi. If you’re looking to enjoy nature, stopping in Idrija is an optimal decision. You can visit the protected Dive Jezero, or Wild Lake, with its rich plant life, a 3.5 km light forest walk from the hostel. In winter, you can come for some fresh air and adrenaline you can enjoy the Cerkno Ski Centre, 27 km from Idrija. Surrounding Idrija is incredible nature; hills and forests with well-connected routes for hiking and mountain biking, as well as plenty of possibilities for flyfishing, rock climbing and swimming.
Having travelled the world, our team understands the needs and wishes of every traveller: fresh linen and towels, a hot shower, good food, free & fast internet, friendly staff, and a relaxing atmosphere. We offer no less! Our kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, microwave, ceramic cooking plates, and is accompanied with a large lounge room. Our outside terrace has a scenic vista over the green hills of Idrija. Free parking is available. Bike storage is available for free.
Come experience the Slovenian way of life, in our picturesque UNESCO town of Idrija. We look forward to meeting you!
Why you should stay at Hostel Idrija:
-Accommodation on a budget
-Meeting the local youth
-Common kitchen area
-Info, tips and local guides
-Variety of work spaces and classrooms for activities, lessons, and group work (contact us for details and group pricelist)
Hostel Idrija Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.15 EUR per person per night (will change in 2019).
Monday to Friday: 16:00 – 20:00; Weekends and Holidays: 14:00 – 20:00; Or by previous arrangement (via mail or telephone).
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>