Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We have 3 private rooms with a bathroom and a shower and a female dormitory, with a shared bathroom and shower room.
The Nanajo Senbon bus stop's location is within a minute walk from the hostel. From here, you can take buses no. 205, 208 and 33 to get to Kyoto station. Also, you can get to the Kinkakuji temple by bus no.205, the To-Ji temple by no.208 and the Sanjusangen-do temple by no.205.
The Umekojikoen Kyoto Railway Museum-mae station’s location is a couple of minutes by foot from the hostel. Here you can get to Gion by bus no.86, 104 and 110, Kiyomizu-Dera temple by bus no.86 and 110, Nijo-jo castle by bus no.58 and Heian Jingu-shrine by bus no.110.
Furthermore, JR Tanbaguchi station's location is within 10 minutes walking distance from the hostel. From this station, you can go to Kyoto station (1 stop), Nijo station (1 stop) and Saga Arashiyama station (5 stops).
In short, Hostel Ayame's location is a very convenient place to access the famous sightseeing spots by using buses and trains. You can also buy a 1-day bus ticket at the hostel.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenloser Flughafentransfer
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Nützliche Dinge
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>