Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hostel Arbat 42 is situated on Arbat Street area. Nearest metro station is Smolenskaya. The property is located close to Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, Gorky Park and Tretyakov Gallery. Arbat street or Ulitsa Arbat, is also known as the Old Arbat (to differentiate it from New Arbat Street). It begins at Arbatskaya square, 800 metres west of the walls of the Moscow Kremlin. Arbat Street once served as a main Moscow artery and is one of the oldest original streets in the Russian capital. If you've never been to Arbat Street, take time to see it at least once. Over the centuries, it has worked its way into the Russian cultural psyche, which means you'll find it referenced by Russian artists, musicians, and writers.
Hostel Arbat 42 offers the guests 15 mixed rooms, big lounge area with a TV, an equipped kitchen with free tea, coffee, separate (male and female) showers and toilets, a washing machine with an iron zone, a safe at reception desk, 24 hours security, scooters and free breakfast.
The hostel has 13 dormitory rooms with bunk beds and 1 twin room. The toilets and shower rooms are located on the floor. Towels and linen are free. Hostel Arbat 42 can offer a double room with a toilet and a shower within the room.
Hostel Arbat 42 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 3 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>