Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reservation made, may be canceled without costs provided that the request for cancellation is made 7 days before the date of arrival at the hotel.
If the cancellation is made 3 days before the date of arrival at the hotel, the hostel will retain 50% of the value of the reservation.
The request for cancellation will be made through a written communication addressed to: email@example.com "
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hostal Mirador Oro Verde is located in Zumbagua. Quilotoa is 19 km away. The Mirador Oro Verde hostel located in Zumbagua at 3800 m.s. of the inter-Andean wilderness a few minutes from tourist attractions that stand out in the area such as: the Toachi Canyon, Tigua's paintings, the Chucgchilán Cloud Forest, the Quilotoa Lagoon located just 11 km from the center of the Parish, besides the Market Indigenous Zumbahua that are held every Saturday a few steps from the Hostal in the Rumiñahui Central Plaza.
Hostal Mirador Oro Verde Quilotoa stands out among the selection of hostels for their rooms equipped with all the comforts and services that they enjoy during their stay.
Hostal Mirador Oro Verde policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 12.00%.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Fax Service
- Internet Café
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Spät Check out
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>