Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Hostel Gran Vía features a bar with a terrace and a cafeteria, where breakfast is served each morning, as well as homemade dishes and seasonal cuisine. The breakfast includes coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, and toast or a selection of pastries with jam.
We are just 20 minutes from Madrid in the town of Pinto. We are connected to the capital with an extensive transport network, you can reach the center of the capital of Madrid in 30 minutes with the commuter train and The Warner Madrid theme park is a 15-minute drive.
We have , double rooms with extra and triple rooms. All rooms in the hostel have the necessary equipment so you can spend a very pleasant stay: TV, air conditioning, private bathroom with shower. In our hostel you can enjoy an excellent breakfast in the area destined for it.
Hostal Gran Via Pinto Policy and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13.30 to 22.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card
Continental breakfast is included
Reception from 07.00 to 22.00
Pet are not allowed
Free of charge for children under 1 year Hausregeln anzeigen
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>