Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
With 22 years of experience in the hospitality industry, the hostel has been constantly improving to cope with the ever-changing environment in the tourism market. Guests with all different ages and backgrounds are all welcomed to come and enjoy a wonderful stay.
Our reception operates 24 hours, with free luggage storage area, safety deposit boxes and surveillance under CCTV to add security. Printing service is also provided with $7 per Black and White printing and $10 for Colour Printing in a designated period. Guests can also charge their phone in reception with their own cables. There are some guidebooks free to borrow on reception shelf. Guests may even iron their shirts in the sideway lobby.
The common area is well-designed to allow guests from all over the hostel to meet, gather and have parties. Two free computers are provided with a mini pantry (with simple cooking pan, microwave oven, sink and hot drinking water supply inside). Also free coffee and tea is served every morning from 8-10am.
A majority of the rooms come with television, air conditioning and water heater for hot shower and Wi-Fi connections. Lockers are provided in dormitories and guests are suggested to bring with their own locks. Shampoo and bathing gel are freely offered and brushes are provided on request. Electrical locks are installed in all rooms to enhance security.
There are drinking water machines, public hairdryers and fridges in most of the common lobbies (some are even with phone, kettle and microwave oven)
A variety of room types is available for booking with the descriptions as below:
-Single Private Ensuite: room with one single bed and attached bathroom
-Double Private Ensuite: room with one double bed and attached bathroom
-Twin Private Ensuite: room with two single beds and attached bathroom
-3 Bed Private Ensuite: room with three single beds /one bunk bed and a single bed/ one double bed and one single bed and attached bathroom
-4 Bed Private Ensuite: room with two bunk beds and attached bathroom
-Private Rooms with Shared Bathrooms: room with one single bed (Single) / one double bed (Double) /two single beds (Twin) with shared bathroom
- 4 Bed Mixed/Male/Female Dorm: a bed in a 4 bed room with bathroom outside with mixed gender guest /all male/all female
-6 Bed Mixed Dorm : a bed in a 6 bed room with bathroom outside with mixed gender guest
-8 Bed Mixed Dorm : a bed in a 6 bed room with bathroom outside with mixed gender guest
Hong Kong Hostel is a licensed Guesthouse (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>