Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups have to be larger than 8 to qualify for a special rate of R120.00 p/p. This offer is ideal for family groups and friends, keeping in mind that the establishment is furnished with double beds.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We offer a very warm and homely atmosphere in a unique and peaceful environment. Our main house has 5 comfortable double rooms with shared bathroom facilities. The kitchen is very well-equipped with all cutlery and crockery, an electric stove, gas plates, a microwave, fridge and freezer. If you are not in the mood for cooking, we can spoil you with one of our tasty, prior arranged, 'braai' or 'potjie' meals. (These are R85.00 p/p) The large garden area with a big boma/braai (bbq) area and outside eating area, offer you ample space to relax! We do not sell alcohol on the premises, but you are welcome to bring your own and enjoy it in our pub area,where you can sit and relax and enjoy your drinks.
Our boma/braai area is there for your use as well as our self-catering kitchen in the main house.
We recommend you to join one of our open-vehicle game drives into the National Park, conducted by a professional Field Guide. Further information regarding the game drives are available on request. Extras include Zulu dancing, fire shows, star gazing, bird watching, trips to St Lucia Estuary (we offer a 3-day trip, information of which is also available on request.) and surrounding areas including rural Zulu Villages. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>