Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
You will find the beating heart of Warsaw night-life with its clubs, bars, cafes and theatres within 800 meters from our place.
For checking-in we invite you first to Hostel Helvetia on Sewerynow 7 St, where our reception is located. Here you will be given a magnetic card to the room as well as all the necessary information. We require a deposit for the key-card (50 PLN/10 EUR), which we return to you at the check-out.
The check-in time starts at 3:00 PM. However, if you arrive earlier, you can live your suitcases in a luggage storage at Hostel Helvetia part. We will try to get ready your room as soon as possible.
The check-out ends at 11.00 a.m. After this time you can also make use of our luggage storage.
Rooms at Helvetia Plus come with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Every bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.
All rooms have satellite TV and free WI-FI. There is also one computer with free Interenet access in the common area. Bed linen and towels are included.
The staff comes every morning (from 8:00 to 11:00 AM) to prepare breakfast for you and to give back a key-deposit to all departing guests.
The brekafast consits of: milk, cereals, cheese, ham, cottage chesse or yoghurt, jam, butter, crispy rolls, toast bread, tea and coffee.
Feel free to use a kitchen equipped with dishes, microwave, fridge, electric kettle, and toaster everytime you wish to.
Front desk staff at Hostel Helvetia part is at your disposal 24 hours a day. Receptionists speak Polish, English, Russian and a little bit of French and German. We are here for you – to help you find places worth seeing and, to share with you our knowledge of Warsaw.
Feel welcome to benefit from all other hostel’s services: laundry services, luggage storage, safe, electric cooker, common space and all other events organized by our staff.
Helvetia Plus’s philosophy is to mix the backpacking experience with the need of comfort and relax. It may be a good option for grown up travellers, couples, families, businessmen and students who look for more personal atmosphere than this in common hotels.
Dear guests, if you are looking for loud parties, Ikea style, or luxurious hotel experience – we honestly admit – other places might better suit your needs.
If you look for a cheaper place to stay in Warsaw, you may check Hostel Helvetia. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>