Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
All rooms are cleaned daily and are well-maintained, with reading lamps, bed curtains, lockers in the dorms and drawers/cupboards/hangers/shower rails. You can use hot/cold air-conditioners and free extra blankets or a heater if you need. We have a 'quiet policy' for late at night so you can sleep comfortably as, although it's a fun hostel, we still know our guests need a good night's sleep.
All rooms feature ensuite western-style bathrooms with 24hr hot showers and free towels, linen, shampoo and body wash.
We offer a choice of American, English or Continental-style breakfasts. Our restaurant has Chinese and Western food menus and there is a no-smoking policy in our restaurant.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the premises as well as web access in the lobby, featuring headphones, microphones, webcams, USB connections – and Facebook when it’s available! We also offer free internet connection sockets in every room.
There is a 24 hour reception and security and our staff are available around the clock to help with all your needs. We have secure key-card access, a printing and photocopying service, a postal service (with stamps for sale), phone cards, free luggage storage, an efficient laundry service, on-street and free parking, bicycle hire/tours and parking, hair dryers, a tours desk and a taxi-booking service. We’re happy to help you buy new SIM cards and recharge your phone. We can also advise you about onward travel to other destinations, with free local, city-wide and national travel info.
Our facilities include cable TV, a refrigerator and a free library with a good selection of Chinese, English and foreign language books, plus travel guides you can read, photocopy or swap 2-for-1.
This is one of the very few hostels in Beijing to have a real bar, so the atmosphere is great for meeting fellow travellers and other guests. It’s like a big family, being relaxed whilst being super-clean and tidy.
We have a full tours programme to take you to the must-see Great Wall, plus a variety of spectacular shows that are guaranteed to impress. Tell us anything you need and we will do our very best to help.
We take pride that our service standards are second-to-none, and we guarantee that your stay will be happy, entertaining, memorable and excellent value-for-money.
We prefer the personal touch when catering for our customers; staff are more than happy to chat with you. You can learn some Chinese and get the best tips for where to go and how to get the best deals when out shopping – or even if you just need advice. Our friendly staff are enthusiastic and able to help you with everything; most have years of youth hostel experience and are fluent in English as well as having leisure and tourism training and experience (some are also qualified English tour guides).
In addition we can also help you book domestic and international flight and train tickets as well as being able to book you hostels throughout China. We can also arrange fully tailored trips to Tibet at a guaranteed cheapest price.
We are located to the northeast of the Forbidden City, 10 minutes’ walk east of Wangfujing shopping street and a further 20 minutes’ walk onwards to Sanlitun Bar Street. Out of the hostel on the right is the Dongsi Metro Station; you’ll arrive in Tiananmen Square in four stops and also four stops straight down to the Temple of Heaven. This Metro connects all the important places of interest including the Capital Airport, Beijing Main Station and the Summer Palace, etc. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Flexible NRR
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>