Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Owner, Clint Kwon speaks very well English and tour guide of the GyeongJu, Korea and world.
The Hanjin Hostel, also known as the Hanjin-jang Yogwan, is two blocks north-east of the bus terminal and easily identified by a large sign in English on the roof. The congenial owner, Mr Kwon, speaks good English and Japanese, hands out free maps and is very knowledgeable about local sights. The management understand the needs of travellers, that's why the hostel offers complete amenities. All bathrooms remodeling finished July 20 2012.
Free Internet connections.
24 Hours Hot water for making tea and noodle
A Meeting room for socializing with other travellers
A Courtyard where you can hang out in the evening and watch the stars.
Surprisingly, This place has become a sort of backpackers' unofficial travel and information center of GyongJu.
Rooms will only be held until 3pm. Should guests not arrive by then, the room may be given away. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Fax Service
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>