Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Nijo Castle is only two steps away from the guesthouse as well as the Imperial Palace and the main shopping area of Kyoto: in a word, our machiya is a convenient place for all kinds of travelers. Close to the Subway station Karasuma oike and many bus lines, Guesthouse Hitsuji-an is an ideal place for all your outings in the ancient capital of Japan.
Our guesthouse is composed with two Japanese-style rooms and two dormitories (one only for women) with shared bathroom and toilets. Our guests can also make their own meals in the shared kitchen furnished with microwave, toaster or rice cooker.
We will be glad to help you forging unforgettable memories.
Facility & Services
# Guest rooms: 2 Japanese-style rooms and 2 dormitories (1 mix and 1 only for women)
# Common use bathroom (open 24 hours) is available.
# Free Wi-Fi
# Check-in from 16:00 to 21:00
# Check-out from 8:00 to 11:00
# Free luggage keeping(from 8:00 to 11:00)
# Entrance door is closed (staff is not available)from 11:00 to 16:00.
# Rental Bike (500 yen/day)
Bath towels (rental 150 yen), Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Dryer.
Please note that all our rooms are non-smoking.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>