Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
・Our house has 2 floors and 1 basement.
・Clean bed sheets. Air Conditioning. Non-Smoking.
・Shared Shower rooms and Toilets are on the basement.
・Towels are available for an extra charge.
・A free-use kitchen is available to cook own meals.
・Bicycle rental is available for an extra charge.
・Provide city, bus, local map.
・The room get enough sun light.
・The common room is an simple Japanese style tatami area, offering a place to chat with other travelers or just relax.
・We also have a roof deck on the top floor with nice views of the surrounding area including Kyoto Tower and the local Gion neighborhood.
Higashiyama area of Kyoto where we are located is one of the most preserved historical areas in town and suitable place to experience traditional Kyoto. Especially the famous Kiyomizu Temple and Yasaka Shrine and Gion area are located in 10 minutes walk from our place.
There is a narrow alley, wooden building, and feel the atmosphere of the original capital.
Walking Higashiyama area, you can spend more than half a day, such as neighboring temples, shrines and shops, cafes and restaurants.
Downtown is 15 minutes away.
Beyond Gion and Yasaka Shrine, it is also good to visit Heian Shrine and Nanzenji then walk along the road to Ginkakuji.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>