Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Gato do Mato Hostel is more than a Hostel. We are building a complete experience designed for you in the heart of Cumbuco. Besides securing our best for your accommodation, our micro-ecosystem counts now with a Barber Shop, Tattoo Shop, Wellness Center, Creative Agency, and a Kite School, all together in a co-living/co-working style of environment.
For your accommodation, we offer 4 rooms: 1 shared rooms 8 beds, 1 shared room with 6 bed, 1 shared room with 12 beds , and 1 private room for 2. Our breakfast hours go from 8 to 10am, made with delicious tropical fruits, bread, brazilian tapioca, eggs, and more!
You'll find at your disposal some of our spaces, such as A living room, Co-working area, swimming pool,Wellness center with yoga and massages, pool deck with an outdoor kitchen and toilet, garden, and more.
Gato do Mato Hostel & Kite Point Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Children are not allowed Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Nützliche Dinge
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>