Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Free breakfast is offered, and fastest WI-FI is provided everywhere in the hostel for every guest, also free of charge. The entire building is secured with security cameras.
BBQ facilities are provided on G guesthouse's rooftop for you to enjoy cool rooftop BBQ party. Gather around with friends, family and our guests from all over the world on our rooftop where you can see the whole Itaewon from above!
G guesthouse has been chosen by LONELY PLANET as 2016 Korea's top choice 6 hotel/hostel, and highly rated on many booking websites. You can be benefited with pocket WI-FI rental, bike rental, free printing/copying services, free luggage storage service, free transportation card / hair iron / international converter / iron & iron board rental services, laundry room where you can use washing machine, dryer and detergent for free. The Muslim prayer room and dishes only for Muslim usage are also available.
Every room has its private toilet with toiletries, towels, hair dryer, mirror with a desk & a chair, air conditioning, and Korean traditional heating system. You will have a sweetest dream on our fresh & cleanest linen. Every guest will have their personal light and electric outlet, and a big personal locker.
Have teatime at G guesthouse's shared cafeteria with free coffee and tea. You can cook your own meal anytime at our shared kitchen. Join the MOVIE NIGHT, it's on every Thursday; enjoy the movie, and share your culture with the backpackers from worldwide!
The hostel's just 3 minutes away from the only Mosque in Seoul on foot, 35 minutes away from Gimpo Airport, and an hour away from Incheon Airport by car.
Yongsan-gu area is the right place for those who are looking for convenient transportation and cultural themed tour. Try the variety of national cuisines, including Hansik (Korean cuisine) at the super-nearby cafes and restaurants! Even if it is Halal food you want, Itaewon is just the place for you! Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Nützliche Dinge
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>