Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Killarney is situated in the heart of the beautiful southwest of Ireland, in the magical ‘Kingdom of Kerry’. The breathtaking beauty of the landscape, the majestic mountains and mystical lakes combine to make Killarney the ultimate jewel in quality holiday destinations. The world-famous Killarney National Park and nearby Muckross House and Gardens offer wonderful experiences never to be forgotten. And that’s just for starters.
Fuchsia House guest house offers affordable luxury accommodation in Killarney, Ireland. Each room is tastefully decorated in its own unique style and character. Beautiful, spacious, cosy and bright. All rooms have free wifi access and are ensuite with bath. Large king size beds with orthopaedic mattress and pillows.
Welcome to our 4 Star experience
Welcome to Fuchsia House B&B Guest House In Killarney
Fuchsia House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00, unless agreed with us in advance.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards - No American Express. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
When reception isn’t manned there is a mobile phone to call for any emergencies.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. (Special requests cannot be guaranteed.) Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Spät Check out
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>