Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We are in Manhattan's Flatiron neighborhood, Freehand New York is housed in the former George Washington Hotel - which was once home to many storied writers, musicians and creatives.
We've got a variety of rooms for you to choose from designed by Roman & Williams, all of our rooms feature comfortable bedding, custom-commissioned artwork by bard college students and alumni, plus all the necessities to make you feel at home. work or play, we've got you covered.
Freehand New York offers a choice of traditional rooms or dorm style accommodations that can be booked privately. All rooms feature a private en-suite bathroom.
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Internet Café
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Zahlung per Kreditkarte möglich
- Keine Sperrstunde
- Haustiere erlaubt
- Steuern sind nicht inbegriffen
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 29 days.
Taxes not included - 14.875%
City Occupancy tax- $2 per room per night
Jacob Javits Center Tax- $1.50 per room per night
Facility fee- $19/night per room
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception
Breakfast is offered at Studio or Smile to go(opening April)
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>