Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
at the moment we can accommodate groups up to 12 people in a few different apartments all in the same building. in case of group reservation that books all three apartments, all group can access our nice terrace( as it belongs to only three rooms) and all group members can use the kitchenette and laundry facilities in the 3bdrm apartment.
important! all property must be booked for the date for a shared access to the facilities. contact us directly for details.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Florentine hip neighborhood was an industrial zone 20 years ago, and has turned into a live center of youngsters from all over Israel. The neighborhood is known for the chill vibes, the graffiti around the street, the cheap food and restaurants, the vegan and vegetarian wide menus restaurants offer like Falafel, Hummus, Shashuka, Sabich, and many home style food..., and lets not forget the hip vibe of musician, students and artists living here and the night life and live music that happening in every corner....
As part of the Florentine Hostel family, we are all travelers and people who love other people and other cultures. and the most important we care for what we do, and we try to do it the best way we can. Our apartments are stand alone apartments, good for solo travelers or small groups up to 10 people.
It is important for us to mention and be clear that booking the apartments or private rooms belong to the apartments, doesn't necessarily gives you access to the hostel as hostel guest! and it might be of extra charge per day, as the hostel prices are a bit higher!
However we do have an office/reception (building next by ,where key pickup is ) and we are there from 9:00(am) - 22:00(pm) to assist with an requests of help needed.
FloHo Apartments polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check In- by 15:00pm ( you can arrive as early as 9am when reception opens) and store your luggage with us till check in time. Arriving outside reception hours if fine if we are contacted in advance. Late night arrivals must contact us a day or two before! Key Pick up is at the building next by at Elifelet 10 (hostel reception) during the hostel reception hours 9am-10pm.
Check out before 11:00 . It is possible to leave luggage in the luggage area in our main ( hostel building), and collect it later, the day.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. There is a 3% credit card fee.
Taxes included, except for Israeli citizens, there is a +17% VAT need to be added to the price.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking inside the rooms. only in a balcony or terrace.
Keep quite after 22:00
No guest of guests are allowed in the apartments
Reception hours are :9:00-22:pm Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>