Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
This hotel has one of the best-rated locations in Bwejuu! Guests will appreciate the fact our hotel has a private beach area in Zanzibar. The atmosphere is intimate and tranquil, with spectacular views across the coral reef and the azure Indian Ocean beyond. Enjoy the contrasting colours of the ocean and the fine powder sand of the palm beach, and make your Zanzibar holiday unforgettable at Evergreen Bungalows.
All the rooms have been decorated using local materials to give them a unique Zanzibari feel and come complete with mosquito nets and fresh running water.Coconut wood fixtures and fittings give an exotic feel to the suites. Each bungalow has its own balcony with chairs and a table and all rooms have their own en-suite bathroom with hot water. We renovated every room in December 2018 and also built a dorm with 6 beds, 2 toilets and one cold water shower. We are located directly on the beach and have our own restaurant onsite.
Policies & Conditions:
- No shows: 100% of the full booking value (no refund)
- Within 5 days: 100% of the full booking value (no refund)
-6 to 10 days: 75% of the full booking value (25% refund)
- 11 to 30 days: 50% of the full booking value (50% refund)
- More than 30 days: 100% refund
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Children under 6 years sharing a room with adults will not be charged. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>