Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
We invite you to come and stay with us in our Bedouin Bivouac Camp. We have several large tents, a kitchen, and a very clean bathroom for showers & toilets (both eastern & western toilets). Here, we will cook for you in our kitchen or over a fire. You will taste only the very best traditional Bedouin foods for breakfast and dinner, perhaps while sitting around the fire and listening to our band singing and playing old songs from our culture. Share stories under the stars and learn to play the Bedouin game of Sijah.
We are experienced local guides born and raised in Wadi Rum. The Al Zalabeih family's traditional Bedouin way of living is more than well-rooted in Wadi Rum. With over 200 years of family history in the area you could regard them as absolutely natural to the environment with a knowledge of every rock in this place. We are proud that our family is Bedouin and we are also very keen on the customs and traditions of our grandfathers who lived in this desert for several generations. Some of them still do and we try to protect that as much as possible and welcome our future guests to Wadi Rum to experience this authentic lifestyle for a moment in time. We are very happy to share this with you, our love of the Wadi Rum desert and our culture as well.
- Room sizes (number of beds) may be changed depending on your needs. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- We can provide for specific dietary requirements.
- We can pick you up from the Visitor Center or from Rum Village (if arriving by taxi) to go to the camps.
- We can also arrange transport to/from most places in Jordan, including the airports and harbors.
Please see our website for details on tours and activities, including all prices.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Check in/out times entirely negotiable.
Breakfast and dinner price-inclusive for all private rooms.
Taxes included. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>