Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Emmaus began its operations in 2006 and was reopened in 2019 after an extensive face lift to meet the needs of today’s customer.
Emmaus Guest House is located in the prestigious suburb of Muyenga, Kampala. It’s an ideal place for your holiday, leisure, honeymoon and any form of accommodation for travellers in search of a “home away from home”.
The guesthouse is an ideal place to host all kinds of events such as business meetings, baby and bridal showers, baptisms, weddings, retreats among others.
Our staff are warm, customer centred and are always willing to offer you the very best of a comfortable stay. Additionally, they are equipped with all information and can guide you to the major City attractions.
Come experience our comfortable rooms and enjoy the ultimate style and sophistication. We offer you a choice of different room categories: standard rooms, double rooms, twin rooms and the superior room. All our rooms are stunning, air conditioned and spacious. Whether you are looking for a breathtaking family/private experience, vacation or retreat area, we will meet your expectations and grant you a lifelong -memorable experience.
Emmaus Guest House Kampala Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
24 Hours Reception
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Kostenloses Parken
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Sicherer Nachttresor
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Schnell Check in / out
- Gerichte im Angebot
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>