Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We will charge to the guests credit card as much as you booked.
We are welcoming that we can meet as hosts.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Easytrip guesthouse! The only area you should consider staying in SEOUL.
3min from Hongik Univ. station.
Designed Bed, Everything was New furnished
Most gorgeous Roof-top in Seoul.
Easytrip Guesthouse is Comfortable & Nice mood guesthouse in Korea’s most trendiest district. Stylish restaurants, cafe's and bars footsteps away. All our guests are treated like personal friends!
We always provide our guests with a comprehensive guide, including recommendations on where to go, what to see, which restaurants to try and which bars to drink at.(We Provide customized itinerary Only FOR YOU ㅡ make various kinds recommendations according to your needs(number of companion, your preference, suitable place to your trip style after CONSULTING by face to face) during your stay!
We always find that when travelling to a foreign country or city, our experience is always so much more enriched when we have local people show us the way and give us recommendations, as such, we look forward to offering our guests the same experience.
If you get lost, or you're not sure where to go, give us a call, that's what we're here for!
• Super single sized bed(110cm*200cm) and Best quality mattress(pocket spring + 5cm Latex)with comfortable hotel style bedding(Microfiber pillow and blanket)
• Gorgeous Roof top
• If you want to use the room with firends, family Not only you. Just send me a message and Let’s talk about it.
• We have a Korean BBQ party once a week. But, If you guys want to do it, I will try anytime^^; ($10,000 per person)
-INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are contactable 24/7 via mobile messenger, SMS, Email. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant!
If at all you do have any concerns about this, please let us know and we'll do our best to ensure your stay is pleasant. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>