Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
With a range of accommodations available, from our family friendly rooms to our 8-bed mixed dorms, ideal for you to enjoy to enjoy a true EastEnd experience! We pride ourselves on offering a personalized experience for all of our guests through our 24/7 reception operated by our friendly staff and offering free WiFi throughout the hostel.
Linen is provided upon arrival and towels are available at reception at a small additional fee.
Only 2 minutes from Whitechapel station, with multiple markets located right on your doorstep and attractions such as Tower Bridge and Jack the Ripper tours being just an easy 10 minute walk away. The perfect stop for young travelers to make the most of their adventures in London Town.
EastEnd Beds polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards, except AMEX.This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception is open 24hrs Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Handtücher nicht inklusive
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>