Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Dot Space 84 is safe - access to the hotel provided through an electronic system (key cards). There is 24-hour security and video surveillance.
Dot Space 84 is comfortable – all beds have Ormatek orthopedic mattresses, high-quality cotton bed linen and 3 bath towels. Every capsule has an individual lamp, 2 sockets, wardrobe, TV. All rooms have centralized ventilation and air-conditioning system, as well as adjustable central heating.
Dot Space 84 is neat – cleaning service is thorough and regular on daily basis. Guests use towels, a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board free of charge, as well as co-working zone and Wi-Fi without any limit. There are TVs, acoustic system, comfortable sofas, Sony Play Station, 65' TV in common area. Our guests love to watch films and sports broadcasts on the big screen.
English breakfast is included at price.
For an additional fee we organize transfer.
Our Snack-bar is open 24h.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Conditions:
Check-in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours prior to arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card, debit card.
All taxes are included.
No smoking. No pets.
ATTENTION! Foreign citizens arriving to Russian Federation must be registered at their accommodation within 24 hours from the crossing RF boarder time. If you plan to stay in another hotel/hostel/apartment before arriving to Dot Space 84, please require a Registration Form from previous accommodation.
The administration of Dot Space 84 reserves the right to decline check in guests, if they do not provide a passport (or an ID-card), valid visa, migration card and registration from previous accommodation. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>