Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Fifteen minutes from the airport by taxi, Airport Bus or rental car, and closer still to the central railway stations, Dom Sancho is easy and convenient to reach.
Dom Sancho offers a perfect blend of excellent accommodation and service together with typical Portuguese hospitality.
All 40 guest rooms are equipped with satellite television, air conditioning and central heating, a private bathroom, direct dialing telephone (Internet) facilities.
A 'Buffet' breakfast is served in our spacious dining area, where you can have chance to meet the other guests, or plan your day. Maps and tourist information is available from reception, where you will find our staff eager to offer advice and assistance in many languages
Buffet Breakfast EUR 6 per person, not included.
Please note that private rooms have double or twin beds in them.
Room service, laundry facilities and baby sitting can also be provided upon request.
We require 48 hours notice of any cancellation (full or in part) prior to the date of arrival.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
*****Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 48 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ******
The Municipal Tourist Tax shall be paid by the guest at the hotel, and is not included in the rate. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Gratis WiFi
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>