Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
You can't be better located in this amazing city! We are a brand new boutique inn located in the pedestrian zone of Lviv, overlooking Halytska Ploshcha (Square) and its lovely monument to the founder of Galicia, King Danylo. Ideal location within the pedestrian zone, just steps to Ploshcha Rynok (central square), with parking, transport and other amenities close by.
Danylo Inn feature double beds, en-suite bathroom, free toiletries and daily housekeeping. Our rooms retain the taste and presence of a 18th century building but with bright, contemporary interiors renovated to modern standards. Half of our rooms have great views onto Halytska Square, while the other half face our quiet side street. All of our guest rooms feature en suite facilities. Danylo Inn also provides a wide range of tourist support, including airport and train station transfers, tour bookings, custom excursions to neighbouring villages, archival searches, translations, laundry, concierge services and any other support you may need during your stay with us.
Danylo Inn offers policies & conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 14:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Frühstück nicht inbegriffen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
- Weckruf / Weckrufe
- Gerichte im Angebot
- Tee- und Kaffeeecke
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>