Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
- Holidays directly at the Baltic Sea
- Enjoy Baltic sea flair in Warnemünde and the Hanseatic city of Rostock
- Excellent conference and seminar facilities
The sea is right in front of the doorstep in Warnemünde. You just have to cross the street, then take a few more steps and you've already got the beach at your feet. 100 metres wide, it is one of the broadest beaches of the Baltic Sea. There is a lot going on here and plenty of space to do it: sunbathing, bathing, going for a stroll, playing ball games, building sandcastles, doing water sports. The fine sand in front of Warnemünde makes this place a particularly attractive place to build sandcastles. And unsurprisingly, it was the first place for wicker beach chairs to be introduced too. But it is not just the beaches that make Warnemünde into one of Germany's most beautiful Baltic Sea seaside resorts. It is the perfect place to have a beach holiday at the Baltic Sea. You have the best view of the Baltic Sea beach from the tower rooms of the Youth Hostel.
We have 222 beds, rooms with two to six beds, mostly equipped with en-suite shower/toilet, group leader rooms, accommodation for 4 wheelchair users, 3 seminar rooms, one function room with a pool table, cafeteria, dining room with a terrace, Barbecue and bonfire area, playroom, outdoor table tennis, bicycle rentals can be organised, game rental.
DJH Jugendherberge Warnemunde Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 2.25 EUR per person per night.
The hostel is open all year (except for Christmas).
Reception times 01.05. - 30.09.
> daily 08:00 - 20:00
Reception times 01.10. - 30.04.
> Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00
> Sat/Sun 08:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 18:00.
To stay in the DJH Jugendherberge Warnemunde, you must be a member of the German Youth Hostel Association or the Youth Hostel Association Hostelling International (HI). A Membership can be purchased on arrival at the property.
Expenses, to the DJH-Landesverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V. to pay the following amounts, based on the total price of the agreed hostel services, the additional agreed meals and any other additional services and ancillary costs, but without:
Taken any public charges such as Tourist tax into account.
For bed and breakfast 80%.
For children up to 15 years there is no guarantee to be given a membership. You will only be granted a membership in conjunction with an adult person who has custody of you. Consent from custody person which are not recorded simultaneously with the child as a guest, in any form, do not allow placement of the child.
The accommodation of youth aged 16 to 18 years of age is done separately by gender only. A mixed accommodation can be done with the written consent of the legal guardian, which must be presented upon arrival in a written original (no fax, no email, no SMS) the management of hostel. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>