Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Charge first night if cancelled below 7 days prior arrival or 100% for no Show on the day of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please send complete passport and flight information prior arrival so we can prepare the time of guests' arrival because we're not a 24/7 property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Conferences, Seminars, Expats
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
It is important that you're not sniffling, have a runny nose, have flu, nor have a fever of 37.5ºC+ when you check-in; We would be asking for specific information for contact tracing. Your mobile numbers (local and permanent), your passport, and your cooperation would be needed. Before your stay, you will be oriented on how to make your stay as comfortable as possible. New rates are imposed to maintain the viability of the hostel. Security deposits are not included and will be asked from each guest upon check-in.
As you noticed, our hostel follows strict protocols mandated by the national government. We still provide the same country-style charm of a modern farmhouse mixed with the warmth of an urban Filipino setting and hospitality. The rooms are fully air-conditioned quarters with solid bunk beds, complete with curtains for added privacy and beddings, towels, free toiletries, fast Internet WiFi internet access, personal electrical outlets, personal bed lamps, heated water showers, and the world-famous Filipino hospitality and warmth.' Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis WiFi
- Handtücher inklusive
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Befolgen Sie die Covid-19-Hygieneanweisungen
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Flexible NRR
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Nützliche Dinge
- Rezeption (eingeschränkte Öffnungszeiten)
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>