Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du musst die Bedingungen annehmen, um die Buchung zu bestätigen
Complutum Hostel & Rooms is located right in the city center of Alcalá de Henares, at the university square, just 1 minute walking distance to the main square Plaza de Cervantes and really close to everything you’ll need in downtown: university schools, monuments, museums, showrooms, theaters, concert halls, “tapas” bars, wine shops, cafés, pubs and clubs. It’s also 5 minutes walking from bus station and 8 minutes walking from train station (both bus and train connect Madrid-Airport-Alcalá de Henares regularly).
Our thoroughly-designed guest rooms make it easy to feel at home when you’re travelling. In a contemporary style, all rooms are fully equipped with: Cozy mattress, down comforter and homelike pillow. Personal built-in-berth nightstand with lamp and wall socket. Personal locker and key-card (no padlock needed). Toilet and bathroom inside the room. Towel rental service. Intelligent air conditioning. Natural light and openable Windows. Free WiFi and Ethernet. All our hostel guests have free access to our common room and its services (kitchen, laundry, television, computer, movies, books…).
Complutum Hostel & Rooms Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. Hausregeln anzeigen
- Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen
- Gratis Frühstück
- Gratis WiFi
- kostenlose Stadtpläne
- Kostenloser Internetzugang
- Duschen mit Warmwasser
- Haartrockner zum Ausleihen
- Rollstuhl gerecht
- Zugang mit Schlüsselkarte
- Fax Service
- Handtücher zum Ausleihen
- Rezeption rund um die Uhr geöffnet
Bitte geben Sie das Passwort für das Konto <% email %>